Vegan, Kosher, Organic
Viridian's Joint Omega Oil is a blend of nutritional oils (omega-3 essential fatty acid dominant) with the addition of fruit and spice oils to enhance the properties and the flavour. Perilla seed is one of nature's richest sources of omega 3 fatty acid. This nutritional oil is 95% organic, certified by the Soil Association. Better for the environment and better for you.
Viridian’s Joint Omega Oil featured in Woman magazine in the UK in November 2011 and generated considerable interest.
JOINT HEALTH RECIPES:
Pineapple, Celery & Ginger Smoothie:
- 1/2 large fresh pineapple
- 2 fresh celery stalks
- 2.5cm piece of fresh ginger root
- Prepare the pineapple by cutting off each end. Then, slice off the skin in a downward direction. This minimizes waste. Remove “eyes” from the flesh of the pineapple, and then cut half of the flesh into manageable chunks.
- Chop the celery stalks into small pieces.
- Peel the ginger and chop finely.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender, along with a tiny amount of water, and blend into a smooth fragrant drink.
- 2 slices of red cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 handful of baby spinach Small handful of parsley For the dressing:
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Viridian Joint Omega Oil
- Prepare the salad by shredding the cabbage, grating the carrot, finely chopping the pepper, and adding to the whole baby spinach leaves and parsley.
- Prepare the dressing in a small bowl. Finely chop the garlic, add a pinch of salt and all the other wet ingredients. Mix well, and pour over the salad. Toss the salad well, and serve.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon turmeric
- 800g sweet potato, diced with skins left on
- 375 ml vegetable stock
- 150g spinach, coarsely chopped
- Large handful of fresh coriander leaves, coarsely torn
- 1 tablespoon toasted flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon Viridian Joint Omega Oil
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli.
- When the onion has softened, add all the spices and heat until they are becoming fragrant.
- Add the sweet potato and stock and simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the sweet potato is soft. At this point add the spinach.
- Once the spinach has wilted, the curry is ready to serve with coriander leaves, topped with flaked almonds and a drizzle of Viridian Joint Omega Oil. It is best served with brown rice to increase its nutritional profile further.
Take daily Joint Omega Oil daily alongside Viridian's Joint Complex Veg Caps for the optimum in joint health nutritional support. The Viridian multi-award-winning range of more than 180 vitamins, minerals, herbs, tinctures, ointments, amino acids, specialty nutrients and nutritional oils was founded in the UK in 1999. Viridian Nutrition is passionately committed to purity, the environment and community support through the company’s charity donation programme. More than 40% of the Viridian range is certified organic by the Soil Association. Request a free Viridian Nutrition e-catalogue. The e-catalogue lists all the ingredients in the Viridian Nutrition range plus has an at-a-glance chart which indicates which products are vegan, kosher and organic.
Organic Perilla seed oil 75%, Organic Pumpkin seed oil 8%, Organic Borage seed oil 5%, Organic Black seed oil 4%, Fruit antioxidant oil complex (Raspberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Organic Pomegranate) 4.90%, Spice infusion complex (Organic Ginger essential oil 0.1% Turmeric essential oil 0.1% Organic Sunflower infused with whole organic chillies) 3.10%,Alpha linolenic acid (Omega3) 2350mg, Linolenic acid (Omega 6) 1100mg, Oleic acid (Omega 9) 950mg.