The world’s first certified organic fish oil, Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is an award-winning premium nutritional oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity.
- Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
- Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fish source. Green practices ensure zero waste and low carbon footprint.
- Soil Association certified; the inland fresh water source ensures complete environmental control.
- Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical or industrial refining and naturally free from heavy metals.
- Pleasant natural citrus flavour.
As a food supplement for adults, take one to three teaspoons daily. For children aged 1 to 12, take one teaspoon daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Approx. 40 teaspoons per 200ml bottle.
Each 5ml teaspoon typically provides these naturally occurring fatty acids:
|Ingredient ||Weight |
|Organic Scandinavian rainbow trout oil ||97.5% |
|Organic orange & lemon oil and organic rosemary extract ||2.5% |
|Omega-3 (total) ||780mg |
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) ||370mg |
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) ||150mg |
|DPA (Docosapentaenoic acid) ||50mg |
|ALA (Alpha linolenic acid) ||120mg |
|Other Omega-3 fatty acids ||90mg |
|Omega-6 (total) ||561mg |
|Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) ||465mg |
|GLA (Gamma linolenic acid) ||5mg |
|Other Omega-6 fatty acids ||91mg |
Total Omega 7 (Palmitoleic acid)
Total Omega 9 (Oleic acid)
ALLERGENS: This product contains fish.