Solgar Vitamin C Crystals - Pure L-Ascorbic Acid Information
- Vitamin C in easy to take form
- For normal immune system function
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports gums and teeth
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Vitamin C Crystals 125 g provides Vitamin C crystal, which can be conveniently added to juice or sprinkled on food.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that helps protect cells against oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Vitamin C is also important for normal immune system function, especially during the colder months or change of seasons. It has multiple benefits which supports optimal health, ranging from reducing tiredness and fatigue, to supporting bones and teeth.
125 g Vitamin C Crystals provides Vitamin C in a ¼ to 1 teaspoonful a day dose, contributing to:
- Normal function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums & teeth
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Functioning of the nervous system
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Increasing iron absorption
Serving Size: 125 g
Each 1/4 teaspoonful provides:
Vitamin C (as pure L-Ascorbic acid) 1125 mg** 1406 % EC RDA*
*EC RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance
Each rounded teaspoonful supplies 4.5g** of Vitamin C which provides 5625% of the EC RDA. **This amount of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
- As a food supplement for adults, 1/4 to 1 teaspoonful daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Should be added to juice or sprinkled on food. Do not exceed directions for use.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher
Solgar’s KOF-K certification #K-1250