Solgar Ultimate Bone Support Information
Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
With Boron and Vitamin D
- All in one specialist formulation for strong and healthy bones
- Contains 7 bone supportive vitamins and minerals including calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, K2, zinc, and manganese
- Providing scientifically researched bone-supportive nutrients
- Highly absorbable forms of nutrients for efficient use by the body
- Vegan, Vegetarian
A unique combination of bone health nutrients including calcium, magnesium, Vitamin K2, boron and Vitamin D.
Ultimate Bone Support is expertly formulated to provide 7 key nutrients to support bone health throughout your lifetime. Keeping your bones strong and healthy is particularly important as you get older. As you age your body loses its ability to regenerate healthy bone mass, leading to weakened bone, particularly in post-menopausal women.
Bone itself is a living tissue reliant on symbiotic reactions within the body to rebuild healthy bones - old bone is broken down by osteoclasts and new bone is laid down by osteoblasts. An imbalance of either cell's activity will result in a dominance of either bone mineralisation (formation) or bone loss (resorption).
Achieving optimal bone density in the young and up to the age of 30 years is paramount for optimal bone health in later life, as after our mid 30's, more bone is broken down than produced. Although genetics is the main influencer of bone health, diet and lifestyle factors are also major contributors.
Ultimate Bone Support contains a unique blend comprising amino acid chelates, citrates and malates, which ensure that these minerals are easy to absorb and utilised by all age groups and by those with compromised digestion. Whilst calcium is the most abundant mineral in bones, its use by the body is dependent on two other key nutrients, Vitamin D and Vitamin K, which are also provided in this expertly formulated complex.
- Advanced calcium complex with essential nutrients for bone health
- Provides critical bone supporting minerals and vitamins
- Perfect for those who want to ensure they are achieving optimum levels of bone supporting nutrients
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral density in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Vitamin D3, zinc and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin K2 helps to promote the incorporation of calcium into the bone matrix, and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Nutritional Supplement recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults, four (4) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Four (4) tablets of Solgar Ultimate Bone Support provides:
- Calcium (as carbonate, amino acid chelate, citrate) 800mg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate, citrate, oxide) 500mg
- Red Algae Powder 240mg
- Boron (as sodium borate, citric acid) 2mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 2mg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione prep.) 65ug
- Copper (as amino acid chelate) 520ug
- Vitamin D (200iu, as D3 prep) 5ug
- Tableted with these natural ingredients:
- Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, vegetable glycerin., hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Solgar are one of the world's most highly regard brands of vitamins. minerals and other supplements. The Approved Etailer Scheme (SAE) helps to ensure you are buying genuine Solgar products. Health4youonline.com is an SAE. Read more about Solgar here.