Solgar Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract)
Product Type: Nutritional Supplements
powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
Nutritional Supplement Features:
Pycnogenol extract has four basic properties:
- it’s a powerful antioxidant
- it acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent
- it selectively binds to collagen and elastin
- it helps to vasodilate blood vessels
More than 170 scientific articles and clinical trials have confirmed Pycnogenol’s safety, absence of toxicity and clinical efficacy over the past 35 years.
Today, Pycnogenol is one of the most researched ingredients in the natural product marketplace.
Published findings have demonstrated Pycnogenol’s beneficial effects in:
- cardiovascular health
- cognitive function
- diabetes health
- sports nutrition
- asthma and allergy relief
- menstrual disorders
Pine bark extract is a rich source of phenolic components including oligomeric proanthocyanidins, monomeric polyphenols (catechins, epicatechin) and organic acids (cinnamic, capric, gallic, ferulic, vanillic, parahydroxybenzoic acids).
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) to two (2) capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Each Solgar Pycnogenol vegetable capsule provides:
- French Maritime Pine Bark Powdered Extract (Pycnogenol) 30mg
- Encapsulated with these natural ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate
- Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
Suitable for Vegetarians
Solgar are one of the world's most highly regard brands of vitamins. minerals and other supplements. The Approved Etailer Scheme (SAE) helps to ensure you are buying genuine Solgar products. Health4youonline.com is an SAE. Read more about Solgar here.
Solgar Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract) - 30mg
Our Price: £24.25(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£20.21 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 24 Loyalty Points