Nutritional Supplement Features:
- Advanced phytonutrient and mineral formula. SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
- Most men over 50 suffer with enlargement of the prostate gland known as benign prostate hyperplasia or hypertrophy (BPH).
- BPH appears to be caused by an elevation of the powerful androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and oestrogen in prostate tissue.
- Saw palmetto is clinically proven to treat prostate enlargement and its associated symptoms such as frequent urination, difficulty or pain when passing urine and impotence.
- The active fatty acids and sterols of this plant have been found to inhibit DHT's transport and binding to cell receptors, as well as reducing the activity of 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme needed for oestrogen production and for conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults, two (2) Vegetable Capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Two (2) vegetable capsules provide:
Modified Citrus Pectin Powder 200mg
Standardised Nettle Leaf Powdered Extract (Urtica dioca 1.5mg [1%] sillicic acid) 150mg
Standardised Saw Palmetto Berry Powdered Extract 150mg (Serenoa repens, 67.5mg [45%] free fatty acids)
Lycopene (as prep. from tomato) 7mg
Pumpkin Seed Powder 100mg
Soy Germ Powder (providing 3mg [3%] isoflavones 100mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate=) 10mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25ug
Antioxidant (powdered blend** of beta-carotene prep. and ascorbic acid) **PhytO2X is a special blend of natural source antioxidants, the purpose of which is to maintain the freshness of the ingredients.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients:
microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate. Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Fully reacted chelates Albion process patent # 4,599,152 Chelazomes.