Solgar Nutri-Nano Co-Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid Softgels
Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
Nutritional Supplement Features:
Solgar Nutri-Nano Platinum Edition is one of the first lines of nutritional supplements to deliver unprecedented bioavailability using pioneering technology. Ordinarily, fat soluble nutrients such as CoQ10 are absorbed via the same pathway as other dietary fats.
The innovative Solgar Nutri-Nano™ CoQ10 provides CoQ10 molecules in preformed micelles, bypassing the need for emulsification and micellisation in the gut and ensuring efficient delivery to absorption sites in the small intestine. The net result is a product that is 3.1 times more bioavailable than traditional powdered C0Q10, providing faster, more efficient delivery of this important nutrient to the cells.
OT SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Nutritional Supplement recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) softgel daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
- Each softgel provides:
- Nutri-Nano Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg
- Nutri-Nano Co-enzyme Q-10 45 mg (as ubiquinone)
- In a base of: Polysorbate 80, Medium Chain Triglycerides. Softgel Capsule Shell (gelatin, glycerin), Paprika (contains soy)
Common uses for Coenzyme Q10:
- In heart disease and artery disease (weakened heart muscle, high blood pressure, heart rhythm disorders, angina)
- Circulation (e.g. Raynaud's disease)
- Gum disease
- Co-enzyme Q10 is found in foods, particularly organ meat, but cooking and processing methods tend to destroy it and, whilst it can be made in the body, production declines as we age. In fact, a lack of energy in older people may, in part, be connected with lower co-enzyme Q10 production in the body.
- A lack of co-enzyme Q10 has been associated with periodontal (gum) disease. Similarly it has been shown that those with certain heart conditions and people who are overweight tend to have low co-enzyme Q10 levels.
In a major study in Italy of more than 2500 patients with heart failure, 80% showed improvement when a daily dose of 100mg of coenzyme Q10 was added to their other treatment. They had better colour and less ankle swelling (oedema) and shortness of breath, and began to sleep better after taking the supplement for 90 days.
Also known as ubiquinone, co-enzyme Q10 is the enzyme responsible for the last biochemical pathway required for energy production within our cells. It is therefore not surprising to find the highest concentrations of co-enzyme Q10 in those organs which have the highest energy requirements, such as the heart muscle and liver, and in those tissues that regenerate quickly such as the gums.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Solgar are one of the world's most highly regard brands of vitamins. minerals and other supplements. The Approved Etailer Scheme (SAE) helps to ensure you are buying genuine Solgar products. Health4youonline.com is an SAE. Read more about Solgar here.
Solgar Nutri-Nano Co-Q10 & Alpha Lipoic Acid Softgels - 60
Our Price: £81.25(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£67.71 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 81 Loyalty Points