Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg
Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
Nutritional Supplement Features:
NAC is a powerful antioxidant which has been shown to be useful in increasing glutathione levels. The glutathione synthesis in the liver has an important function in metabolically clearing poisons.
- A non-toxic derivative of the amino acid L-cysteine, NAC is a dietary precursor to reduced glutathione, which is important for metabolic clearing.
- NAC has a high bioavailability and can therefore be utilised by the body more efficiently.
- It is stable and therefore is an excellent way of building up reduced glutathione stores.
- Reduced glutathione has been recognised by its ability in helping with immune function.
- Useful as an antidote against acetaminophen (paracetamol) hepatoxicity due to overdose.
- NAC has been shown to help with congested lungs by naturally lowering the viscosity of the mucus.
- Rapidly absorbed and primarily distributed in the kidney, liver and lungs.
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) Vegetable Capsule daily with juice or water in between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
- Each Vegetable Capsule provides: N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 600mg
- Encapsulated with these natural ingredients: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
- Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.