15% off your order - see code in orange band above.
Solgar Magnesium Citrate is needed for cardiovascular health and for the regulation of heart rhythm, healthy liver function, the proper function of nerves and muscles
FORM (e.g. capsules): Tablets
|Our Price: £20.25(Inc. 20% VAT)(£16.88 Exc. VAT)Earn 20 Loyalty Points|
Solgar are one of the world's most highly regard brand of vitamins. minerals and other supplements. The Approved Etailer Scheme (SAE) helps to ensure you are buying genuine Solgar products. Health4youonline.com is an SAE. Why this is important.
Solgar Magnesium Citrate (200mg)High Potency Highly Absorbable
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Nutritional Supplement Features:A high potency and highly absorbable form of the mineral magnesium.
Uses for magnesium:
- Magnesium is needed for cardiovascular health and for the regulation of heart rhythm
- Magnesium is required for healthy liver function
- Magnesium is required for the proper function of nerves and muscles
- Magnesium is important in skeletal structure
- Magnesium is central to energy release
- Magnesium improves absorption and retention of calcium
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults, two (2) Solgar Magnesium Citrate tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Two (2) Solgar Magnesium Citrate tablets provide:
Magnesium (as citrate) 400 mg
Tableted with these natural ingredients:
microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin.