Solgar L-Glutamine 500mg Vegetable Capsules Description
Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
- Amino acid required by every muscle in the body
- Popular with people with a regular active lifestyle
- Good addition to those already using whey powder
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Glutamine requirements are increased in the body during periods of ill health.
- In particular supplementation is important for improving "gut barrier” function or treating "leaky gut” syndrome.
- Glutamine is the main food for the renewal of cells in the gut lining, and this fuel is required in increased amounts during times of illness and stress.
- It is often recommended that for conditions such as 'leaky gut syndrome' (usually present in cases of food intolerance, candida albicans overgrowth and many other conditions), that glutamine be taken for a minimum of six months, but preferably longer.
L-Glutamine is the most common of the amino acids and is found in large amounts in your muscles. In fact, approximately 60% of the total amount of amino acid in the muscle is glutamine. It is classified as a non-essential amino acid (e.g. it can be made in the body), but, as it provides fuel to your muscles, in certain situations the demand for glutamine increases and our body is not able to produce sufficient amounts. For example, during intense exercise, glutamine stores are depleted because the body is placed under stress and muscles and tendons require more of this amino acid. In this case, to minimize breakdown of muscle, glutamine needs to be obtained from the diet or through supplementation.
Natural sources of glutamine are grass-fed beef, wild caught fish, cottage cheese, asparagus and broccoli. Even if you make sure that you include glutamine rich foods in your diet, or even by topping up your glutamine levels from using whey powder, it can still be beneficial to take a supplement. The low dose of 500 mg L-Glutamine can make sure that your levels will be restored.
500 mg L-Glutamine Vegetable Capsules are kosher and suitable for vegan and vegetarian. The 1 a day dosage provides the body with 500 mg L-Glutamine.
Solgar L-Glutamine 500mg Vegetable Capsules Ingredients
L-Glutamine (Free Form), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid).
All products meet industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of consumers recommend the Solgar brand
Solgar L-Glutamine 500mg Vegetable Capsules Dosage
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) vegetable capsule daily with juice or water in between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Solgar L-Glutamine 500mg Vegetable Capsules Warnings
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.