Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid Information
Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
Free-form L-Carnitine and pantothenic acid that helps support energy and fat metabolism and promotes exercise-recovery
Nutritional Supplement Features
Solgar L-Carnitine 1500 mg liquid is a premium blend of free-form L-Carnitine and pantothenic acid that helps support energy and fat metabolism and promotes exercise-recovery.
- Offers free-form L-Carnitine for optimal absorption and assimilation
- Provides pantothenic acid, a key coenzyme involved in energy release from cells
- Great-tasting natural lemon flavour
- Suitable for vegetarians
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid derivative that is considered to be a conditionally essential nutrient.
- L-Carnitine is necessary for the transport of fatty acids through the cell membrane, into the cell cytoplasm and then through the membranes of the mitochondria where the fats are used to produce energy in the form of ATP.
- L-Carnitine is also needed to remove the toxic cellular by-products of this process.
- Numerous studies document the benefits of L-Carnitine on energy, athletic performance and exercise capacity.
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Dosage:
SHAKE WELL before use. As a food supplement for adults, one (1) to two (2) tablespoons (15 ml to 30 ml) daily, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by a health practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
One (1) tablespoon (15ml) provides:
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Purified water
- L-Carnitine (free form) - 1500mg
- Citric Acid
- Natural Lemon Flavour
- Preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
- Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol) - 10mg 167 %
Solgar are one of the world's most highly regard brands of vitamins. minerals and other supplements. The Approved Etailer Scheme (SAE) helps to ensure you are buying genuine Solgar products. Health4youonline.com is an SAE. Read more about Solgar here.
Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg - 473ml Liquid - 1500ml
Our Price: £23.25(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£19.38 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 23 Loyalty Points