Solgar Hyaluronic Acid 120mg - Hyaluronic Acid is often referred to as nature’s moisturiser. HA is especially abundant in the components of the joints (such as cartilage and synovial fluid), as well as in the skin and eyes.
FORM (e.g. capsules): Tablets
(Inc. 20% VAT)(£26.38 Exc. VAT)Earn 31 Loyalty Points
|Our Price: ||£31.66|
|List Price: |£37.25
|Saving Of: ||£5.59 (15%)|
Solgar are one of the world's most highly regard brand of vitamins. minerals and other supplements. The Approved Etailer Scheme (SAE) helps to ensure you are buying genuine Solgar products. Health4youonline.com is an SAE. Why this is important.
Solgar Hyaluronic Acid Complex 120mgProduct Type: Nutritional Supplement
Hyaluronic Acid is often referred to as nature’s moisturiser.
HA is especially abundant in the components of the joints (such as cartilage and synovial fluid),as well as in the skin and eyes.
Nutritional Supplement Features:
- Hyaluronic acid is known as "nature’s moisturiser” because it binds up to 1000 times its own weight in water. 50% of the body’s Hyaluronic acid is found in the skin.
- HA is especially abundant in the components of the joints (such as cartilage and synovial fluid), as well as in the skin and eyes. Over fifty percent of the body’s stores of HA is found in the skin.
- HA hydrates and nourishes collagen that is vital for joint stability and skin firmness. As the human body ages, levels of HA dramatically decline. This may account for the loss of hydration that contributes to many conditions of ageing that affect skin and joints.
- Research has confirmed benefits of both topical and oral use of hyaluronic acid for maintenance of the skin’s layers and structure.
- HA is one of the components that forms the skin’s Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) and significantly enhances the elasticity of skin tissue. Loss of elasticity of the skin is a major contributing factor to the formation of wrinkles.
- Solgar Hyaluronic Acid 120 mg tablets also provide vitamin C, chondroitin sulphate and collagen (BioCell Collagen II ), substances that are important in joint and skin structure.
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults,one(1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Each tablet provides:
BioCell Collagen II Extract 1200mg
Providing: Hydrolysed Collagen Type II 750mg
Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg
Hyaluronic Acid 120mg
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline cellulose
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100mg
Colour : titanium dioxide
Glazing Agent: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
Anti-caking Agents: Vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied diet.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Hyaluronic Acid may not be suitable in cases of lymphoedema.