Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "50"Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
Nutritional Supplement Features:
Solgar Vitamin B - The B Vitamins consist of a large number of substances that are involved in the metabolism of all living cells. Acting as co-enzymes, they work together with proteins in the various enzyme systems of our body. The functions of the B Vitamins are closely synergistic, and because of these inter-relationships, a deficient intake of one or more of them can cause deficiencies in the others by hampering their utilisation. B Vitamins are water soluble and are not stored in the body. They must be replaced daily, and any excess is excreted.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Each vegetable capsule of Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "50" provides:
• Pantothenic acid (as calcium panthothenate) 50mg,
• Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate) 50mg,
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg,
• Niacin (Vitamin B3 as niacinamide) 50mg,
• Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg,
• Choline (bitartrate) 21mg,
• Inosital 50mg,
• Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin prep) 50ug,
• Biotin (as prep) 50ug,
• Folic acid (as prep) 400ug,
• Plant base (powdered alfalfa, acerola extract, parsley, rose hips, watercress, kelp) 3.5mg.
Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "50" capsules are encapsulated with these natural ingredients: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose.
Vegetable capsule shell of Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "50" is made of: hyroxypropylmethyl cellulose.