Solgar Folacin 400 µg (Folic Acid) Tablets Description
Pregnancy Health Supplements/Women's Health/Folic Acid
Folic acid is important for pregnant women as it contributes to the normal growth of the foetus. Like other B vitamins, Folic acid supports energy metabolism, heart and nervous system health.
- Solgar Folacin 400 µg (Folic Acid) Tablets supports healthy maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Highly recommended for pregnant women and those trying to conceive
- Also known as Vitamin B9
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 mcg, also known as Vitamin B9, contributes to several processes within the body, but is best known for its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a supplement which is advised to be taken by pregnant women and those trying to conceive. It can be found in different foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, but to make sure you reach the adequate level of intake, especially before and after conception, taking a supplement is recommended. Low folic acid levels have been proven a risk factor in the development of neural defects in the developing foetus.
This important B Vitamin also contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
1 tablet of Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 mcg will contribute to:
- Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Normal amino acid synthesis
- Normal blood formation
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal function of the immune system
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Folate has a role in the process of cell division
Solgar’s KOF-K certification #K-1250
Solgar Folacin 400 µg (Folic Acid) Tablets Ingredients
Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Folacin (folic acid as pteroylglutamic acid).
All products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of consumers recommend the brand
- Each tablet provides:% EC RDA*
- Bulking Agents: dicalcium phosphate,
- microcrystalline cellulose
- Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid,
- silicon dioxide
- Cellulose Gum
- Folacin (folic acid as pteroylglutamic acid)400 µg 200 % EC RDA
*EC RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance
Solgar Folacin 400 µg (Folic Acid) Tablets Dosage
As a food supplement for adults, 1 - 3 tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
Solgar Folacin 400 µg (Folic Acid) Tablets Warnings
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.