15% off your order - see code in orange band above.
Please read full details below about the functions that this product may be helpful for.
FORM (e.g. capsules): Tablets
|Our Price: £8.63(Inc. 20% VAT)(£7.19 Exc. VAT)Earn 8 Loyalty Points|
Solgar are one of the world's most highly regard brand of vitamins. minerals and other supplements. The Approved Etailer Scheme (SAE) helps to ensure you are buying genuine Solgar products. Health4youonline.com is an SAE. Why this is important.
Solgar Calcium Magnesium plus ZincProduct Type: Nutritional Supplement
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Intake:
As a food supplement for adults,three (3) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Three (3) tablets provide:
Calcium (as carbonate, gluconate,citrate) 1000mg
Magnesium (as oxide, citrate,gluconate) 400mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 15mg
Tableted with these natural ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, citric acid,hydroxy propylmethyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, vegetable glycerin.
Some of the functions of magnesium:
- Magnesium is needed for cardiovascular health and for the regulation of heart rhythm
- Magnesium is required for healthy liver function
- Magnesium is required for the proper function of nerves and muscles
- Magnesium is important in skeletal structure
- Magnesium is central to energy release
- Magnesium improves absorption and retention of calcium
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones
Some of the functions of calcium:
- Calcium is needed for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Calcium is required for the healthy function of the intestinal tract
- Calcium is necessary for the proper function of nerves and muscles
- Calcium is involved in the proper function of heart muscle
- Calcium can help regulate cholesterol levels and aid sleep
- Calcium aids blood clotting, vitamin B12 absorption and iron metabolism
Some of the functions of zinc:
- Zinc is necessary for the sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral
- Zinc is essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
- Zinc is required for the development of the skeleton, nervous system and brain function in the growing foetus
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS