Solgar Biotin 300 µg Tablets (Size 100)
- Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that has important metabolic functions as it works as a co-factor therefore allowing many enzymes to work efficiently.
- Taking Biotin orally is being tested for a number of cosmetic uses and it is reputed for its ability to promote the maintenance of normal, healthy hair.
- It contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as energy-yielding metabolism by helping transform fat, protein and carbohydrates in food to glucose.
- It also contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Biotin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system as well as normal psychological functioning.
Serving Size: 100 Tablets
Each tablet provides:
Bulking Agents: dicalcium phosphate,
Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, vegetable
magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
300 µg 600 % EC RDA*
*EC RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Solgar’s KOF-K certification #K-1250
Biotin 300 µg Tablets:
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.