Solgar Biotin 300 µg Tablets (Size 100) Information
- Support healthy looking hair and skin
- Promotes energy and vitality
- Convenient way to top up your levels Biotin for optimal wellness
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Biotin 300 mcg Tablets contains 300 mcg of the water-soluble B Vitamin Biotin. It is perhaps best known for its beauty supporting properties, particularly for promoting healthy growth and shine for your hair. Biotin is often added to beauty products, however absorption through digestion is much higher than when applied to the skin.
Biotin has coenzyme properties and is needed for the conversion of food into energy for a healthy metabolism, similar to the other B Vitamins. It works on macronutrient levels, converting fat, protein and carbohydrate.
As the body doesn't make or store biotin, additionally, a daily dose of this B vitamin can help maintain the biotin levels your body needs. Biotin rich foods are organ meats, eggs, avocado and fish. If your diet doesn't contain many biotin rich foods, or you want to increase your intake of this beauty supporting vitamin, taking a supplement is a good solution.
With its 1 a day dose, Biotin 300 mcg Tablets will give you a healthy dose of Biotin, contributing to:
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal macronutrient metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Maintenance of normal hair
- Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Serving Size: 100 Tablets
- Each tablet provides:
- Bulking Agents: dicalcium phosphate,
- microcrystalline cellulose
- Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, vegetable
- magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
- Cellulose Gum
- 300 µg 600 % EC RDA*
*EC RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Solgar’s KOF-K certification #K-1250
Biotin 300 µg Tablets:
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Kosher: Yes
- Halal: No
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.