Solgar Biotin 1000 µg Vegetable Capsules Information
- Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that has important metabolic functions as it works as a co-factor therefore allowing many enzymes to work efficiently.
- Taking Biotin orally is being tested for a number of cosmetic uses and it is reputed for its ability to promote the maintenance of normal, healthy hair.
- It contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as energy-yielding metabolism by helping transform fat, protein and carbohydrates in food to glucose. It also contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Biotin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system as well as normal psychological functioning.
- Serving Size: 50 Vegetable Capsules
- Each vegetable capsule provides:
- Bulking Agents: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose
- Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
- Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, vegetable
- magnesium stearate
- D-biotin 1000 µg 2000 % EC RDA*
*EC RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
- As a food supplement for adults, one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Solgar’s KOF-K certification #K-1250
- Biotin 1000 µg Vegetable Capsules:
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Kosher: Yes
- Halal: No
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.