Solgar Bilberry Ginkgo Eyebright Complex Information
Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
Nutritional Supplement Features:
Eyebright may be helpful in alleviating symptoms of:
- Eye strain or fatigue
- General eye irritation
- Catarrhal conditions
As an astringent, eyebright is often used for reducing excessive discharges of the eyes and sinuses.
Eyebright is probably the best known of all herbal eye tonics and is reported to be supportive to the associated mucous membranes. The astringent compounds in eyebright are used to provide a tonic effect for the eyes and reduce sinus congestion, stinging, sensitivity to light, weeping eyes and catarrhal conditions.
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults, two (2) Solgar Bilberry Ginkgo Eyebright Complex Vegetable Capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Two (2) Solgar Bilberry Ginkgo Eyebright Complex vegetable capsules provide:
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)300mg
- NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine)100mg
- Vitamin E(100iu d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)67mg
- Zinc (as glycinate)10mg
- Natural Source Beta Carotene (as prep.)3mg
- Providing other carotenoids8ug
- Eyebright Herb Powdered Extract (4:1)25mg
- Bilberry Berry Extract (5mg [25%] anthocyanosides)20mg
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Powdered Extract (2.4mg [24%] ginkgo flavone glycosides)10mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)25ug
- Vitamin A (1000iu, as palmitate prep.)300ug
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients:
- magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
- Vegetable capsule shell:
- hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Solgar are one of the world's most highly regard brands of vitamins. minerals and other supplements. The Approved Etailer Scheme (SAE) helps to ensure you are buying genuine Solgar products. Health4youonline.com is an SAE. Read more about Solgar here.
Solgar Bilberry Ginkgo Eyebright Complex - 60
Our Price: £20.25(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£16.88 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 20 Loyalty Points