Solgar Amino 75 Amino Acid Capsules
- Unique Amino Acid formula, providing a complex of 8 aminos, each at 75mg
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein
- Amino acids regulate almost all of the metabolic processes in the human body
- Containing easy to digest free form amino acids
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What are Amino Acids?
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as "essential" or "non-essential", with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body's need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
Amino 75 Essential Amino Acids combines the 8 essential amino acids L-Lysine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine and L-Threonine for a holistic approach giving you the full spectrum of these essential protein building blocks. This comprehensive once a day formula is encapsulated in easy to swallow vegetable capsules.