| Due the Coronvirus crisis customers will be limited to a maxium of 3 of each product. |
What does Serrapeptase do? (See all articles on Serrapaptase)
Serrapeptase digests (dissolves) non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms.
What happens to the residue?
This is mainly converted to basic amino acids and is usefully recycled into the body. Any other residue is excreted in the usual manner.
Has Serrapeptase any side effects or can I take too many?
No side effects have been found in over 25 years of studies and usage. Many people take very high doses to speed-up the relief e.g. in cases of sports injuries which can be as high as 30 per day with no side effects whatsoever except a faster recovery. It is even safe for children of 2 years+ for a wide range of conditions: (asthma, lung problems, arthritis, etc).
Why can Serrapeptase benefit so many different conditions?
Although Serrapeptase simply digests dead and inflamed tissue these two problems are the cause of the majority of symptoms in the body. The wide range of conditions that respond to Serrapeptase include:
- Varicose Veins and other circulatory problems
- Pain problems such as, Arthritis, Joints, and Muscles Pains and even MS.
- Lung Diseases such as Emphysema, Asthma, Bronchitis and Bronchitis.
- Sinus and other ENT problems
- Post Operative Healing, Lesions and Cysts (breast, ovarian etc)
- Arterial Plaque, DVT (good for travellers) and Blood Clots
- Migraines (vascular).
- Enlarged Prostate
- and many more