Salvestrol Cream UK
Salvesterol LypoSalve Cream is a fantastic everyday cream that can be used in addition to your normal Skincare regime, and is also a great healer for nappy rash, sun spots, Skin damage and lesions.
- Heals nappy rash & sun spots.
- Designed for optimal absorption
- Formulated for topical application.
- Leaves skin feeling hydrated & silky smooth.
- A great addition to your normal skincare regime.
For best results:
Best results are obtained when Salvesterol LypoSalve Cream is used concurrently with Salvestrol Platinum -2000 Point - 90 Capsules. In this way you will address the problem from the outside in and from the inside out.
What's in Salvesterol LypoSalve Cream?
Salvesterol LypoSalve Cream has been designed for optimal absorption with a plant based formula that includes Coconut Oil and sweet Almond oil as the key active ingredients. With regular use, Salvesterol Cream will leave your skin feeling hydrated and silky smooth!
- Use Salvestrol Cream every day and apply to clean, dry skin morning and night.
- Salvestrol Cream is also suitable to wear under most make-up.
- For skin disorders apply Salvestrol Cream sparingly two to three times daily to the affected area - apply and rub in until absorbed.
- Salvestrol Cream should not be applied to open cuts, wounds, blisters or abrasions. Apply to the surrounding area rather than directly to the open area.
What are Salvestrols?
Salvestrols are a sub-group of phytonutrients (plant derived compounds) essential for wellbeing that cannot be made in the Body and must therefore be supplied through the diet.
What does Salvesterol LypoSalve Cream do?
Salvestrol LypoSalve Cream is a colloidal suspension of advanced lipophilic salvestrols, in a light base cream, designed for optimum absorption through the skin by a Fytosomal phospholipid delivery system. It has been created through elaborate processes with a view to future therapeutic application. This includes carefully controlled extraction techniques with the aim of maximising the yield of desired compounds, without compromising the potential benefits of other synergistic plant compounds in the source materials. The cream should be applied directly to the affected areas of your skin.