Formulated with rosehip oil and specially selected plant extracts to help fight signs of ageing and keep skin looking healthy and balanced.
Brand: Rio Amazon
FORM (e.g. capsules): Cream
|Our Price: £8.95(Inc. 20% VAT)(£7.46 Exc. VAT)Earn 8 Loyalty Points|
Rio Rosa Mosqueta Cream Cleanser
- Cream cleanser for face and eyes
- Natural plant oils gently dissolve make up and impurities
- Suitable for all skin types
Rio Rosa Mosqueta products are formulated with rosehip oil and specially selected plant extracts to help fight signs of ageing and keep skin looking healthy and balanced.
Our plant-based cleanser gently cleanses and nourishes your skin, dissolving make up and removing dirt and excess oil. The cleanser is formulated with pure plant oils and active herbal extracts. Shea Butter, Avocado oil and Babassu Butter maintain the moisture levels of the skin, while carefully selected plant extracts, such as Aloe Vera, Chamomile, and Horsetail leave your skin feeling refreshed and soothed.
Gently massage into damp skin, then rinse with warm water and a warm cloth or remove with cotton wool.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Alcohol (from coconut), Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosa Mosqueta) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, P-Anisic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil: Rich in vitamin E, softens and protects
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Heals, soothes, protects.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado): rich in vitamins and minerals, highly moisturising
- Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu)
- Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosa Mosqueta): Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin A. Restoring and rejuvenating.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera): Rich in vitamins and minerals. Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial
- Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile): Soothing, anti-inflammatory
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail): A rich source of silica, which helps to normalise cellular metabolism. Firms and strengthens connective tissue