Graviola is a rich source of Antioxidants. Supports immune function
Brand: Rio Amazon
Form (e.g. capsules): Capsules
|Our Price: £11.99(Inc. 20% VAT)(£9.99 Exc. VAT)Earn 11 Loyalty Points|
Rio Health Graviola Vegicaps
Graviola is a rich source of antioxidants
Supports immune function
In the following from:
- Graviola (Fruit) 500mg - Sizes 60 or 120 caps
- Graviola Leaf Powder - 200g
- Graviola Leaf 500mg - 90 caps
Nutritional Supplement Features:
- Graviola is a rich source of antioxidants
- Supports immune function
- Pure powdered leaf
Rio Health Graviola is also available in teabags
Graviola (Annona muricata) is a small evergreen tree, 5 to 6m high, with large, dark green, glossy leaves that is native to the Health rainforest and other tropical areas of the Americas. It produces a large, heart shaped edible fruit that is 15 to 23 cm in diameter, is yellow-green in colour, and has white flesh inside. In Brazil, the juice is a popular drink, and is known as Guanábana.
Many important actives have been found in all parts of the plant - includingthe leaf, bark, root, stem, and seed. Graviola is becoming increasing well known as a potent source of powerful antioxidants called annonaceousacetogenins, that are found mainly in the leaf and seeds.
Rio Health Graviola powder is derived from the Graviola leaf - which contains many of the annonaceous acetogenins
Nutritional Supplement recommended Dosage:
Take3-6 capsules per day before food or as directed by your practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Graviola (Annona muricata) fruit powder 500mg, Maltodextrin (from Corn). Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose.
- Graviola should be avoided or used with caution by those on medication for high blood pressure.
- Taking Graviola at the same time asCo-Q-10 supplements may reduce the herbs effectiveness.
- Graviola may lower Blood pressurewhen taken in high doses (the her is a vasodilator and hypotensive) and should be avoided by individuals with very low Blood pressure. Very large doses may cause nausea.
- Graviola is not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
Botanical names: Annona muricata
Common names: Graviola, Corossol épineux, Durian benggala, Guanábana,Guanábano, Guanavana, Guanaba, Huanaba, Soursop, Toge-Banreisi, BrazilianCherimoya.
Rio Health Graviola vegicaps are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans