Rio Health Guarana
Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
Nutrition Supplement Features:
The vast bulk of guarana is grown in a small area in northern Brazil. Guarana gum or paste is derived from the seeds and is used in herbal supplements.
May be helpful in alleviating symptoms as follows:
- Increasing physical, mental and sexual energy and relieve fatigue
- Stay awake when driving
- Reduces fluid retention, appetite and increases metabolic rate
- Relieves tension headache, PMS and period pains
- Reduce the physical effects of stress
- Maintain high levels of energy for long periods
- During convalescence
- For hangovers after alcohol excess
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Use:
Follow instructions on labels
- Due to small amounts of caffeine like substances in guarana, if taken in excess guarana may cause similar symptoms that a cup of coffee or strong tea may have. However, it's not common to have these reactions as guarana is slow releasing over approximately 6 hours.
- Generally 1-2 grams per day would not have any of the adverse effects of coffee.
- Guarana should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation.