Rio Health Guarana PhialsProduct Type: Nutritional Supplement
Nutrition Supplement Features:
The vast bulk of guarana is grown in a small area in northern Brazil. Guarana gum or paste is derived from the seeds and is used in herbal supplements.
May be helpful in alleviating symptoms as follows:
- Increasing physical, mental and sexual energy and relieve fatigue
- Stay awake when driving
- Reduces fluid retention, appetite and increases metabolic rate
- Relieves tension headache, PMS and period pains
- Reduce the physical effects of stress
- Maintain high levels of energy for long periods
- During convalescence
- For hangovers after alcohol excess
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Use:
Follow instructions on labels
- Due to small amounts of caffeine like substances in guarana, if taken in excess guarana may cause similar symptoms that a cup of coffee or strong tea may have.
- However, it's not common to have these reactions as guarana is slow releasing over approximately 6 hours.
- Generally 1-2 grams per day would not have any of the adverse effects of coffee.
- Guarana should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation.
A treasure trove of nature’s finest botanicals used by indigenous peoples of South America to support their health and wellbeing. Read more about Rio Health here.
Rio Amazon GoGo Guarana 15ml Phials - 10
Our Price: £18.99(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£15.83 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 18 Loyalty Points