- Tincture of Phyllanthus niruri leaf and stems aka Chanca Piedra or Quebra Pedra
- Minimum Dry Herb Potency Ratio 1:3
- Calibrated dropper for easy dispensing
Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) is a small annual plant found in the Amazon Rainforest as well as in other tropical areas of the world including China, Southern India and parts of Africa. In Brazil, Chanca Piedra is known by its Portuguese name of Quebra Pedra—both names translate literally to ‘stone-braker’ or ‘shatter-stone’. In Ayurveda, Phyllanthus niruri is known as Bhumyamalaki.
- Each 6ml (120 drops) recommended daily dosage contains: Chanca Piedra alcohol water extract which is the equivalent of 2000mg Chanca Piedra leaves/stems.
- Ingredients: Pure Cane Alcohol, Osmotic Water, Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) leaf/stem from Peru.
- Minimum Dry Herb Potency Ratio: 1:3
- Contents: 30 ml
- Alcohol content: 55 Vol.%
- Food Supplement—Botanical Tincture
Suggested Adult (age 16+ years) Use: 60 drops, 2 times daily in 120ml (4 oz.) of water. We recommend starting with a lower dose of 1 drop and titrating up to the 60 drops unless otherwise advised by your practitioner. Maximum 120 drops per day. We recommend drinking plenty of fresh filtered water (2 litres) daily when taking this product.
For children aged from 6, 3 times daily, give one drop per number of years of age. Not for long-term use in under 12s.