Potter's Herbals Malt Extract
Potter's Herbals Malt Extract is a nutritious, versatile malt extract:
- One of nature's natural sweeteners
- Spread on bread and toast, added to cereals, or
- Use to replace refined sugar when you bake at home.
- 650g Malt extract (from barley)
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives.
Potter's Herbals Malt Extract is one of the Potter's oldest Potter's.
To preserve the best of the ingredients It is prepared by low temperature so they are easy digest. The sugar in Potter's Malt Extract is in the form of maltose. This converts to glucose during digestion and is then stored as glycogen. Glycogen can be readily converted back to glucose so that it sustains blood glucose levels and therefore energy release.
Potter's founded its malt extract business in 1908 at Douglas Works in Wigan, where the Laxey Wheel, the largest water wheel in the world in its day, was built. Potter's Malt Extract continues to be just as popular today and is manufactured at its state-of-the-art factory, still in Wigan.