Omega 3 for Kids, from Pharma Nord contains pure and natural fish oil in capsules made from fish gelatine. Omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil have been shown to offer certain benefits for children's health as well as adults.
Omega 3 supplements for children are derived only from deep ocean fish, they are carefully screened to ensure that it is free of possible pollutants. It is an economical fish oil preparation for daily consumption.
Why Pharma Nord Omega 3 for Kids?
- BIOmega-3 Kids is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Each capsule contains 1000mg of fish oil
- The oil comes from the flesh of the fish, not the liver, containing high levels of vitamin A and D
- Screened for toxins, which the fish may have come into contact with in the sea to ensure purity
- 100% fish derived – fish gelatine capsules
- No fishy taste! Natural lemon flavour!
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Omega 3 for Kids - natural lemon flavour and can be swallowed, cut open or chewed
Omega 3 for kids from Pharma Nord contain omega 3 in its natural (triglyceride) form, that converts into free fatty acids in your digestive system before absorption. The unique aspect of this preparation is that the capsules are made of fish gelatine, making it 100% fish-derived. Omega 3 supplements for children have a natural lemon flavour added to each 1000mg capsule. The fish used are caught in the cleaner waters of the South Pacific and Northern Atlantic.
- 18% EPA (180mg) per capsule
- 12% DHA (120mg) per capsule
The above ratios of EPA and DHA polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) represent the same levels found in nature. BIOmega-3 Kids, fish oil is not chemically or heat modified to claim higher levels.
Our omega 3 supplements for children are screened for toxins, PCBs, lead, mercury and other pollutants. In addition, the oil comes from the flesh of the fish, not the liver. Once purified, the oil is poured back into its natural wrapping - gelatine capsules, which are made from fresh fish.