Ubiquinone CoQ10 is Pharma Nord’s Bio-Quinone Active Q10 supplement, containing coenzyme Q10 in the form of ubiquinone in its natural identical form. This unique preparation delivers coenzyme Q10 in the active formula that is present in over 90 scientific studies to provide a consistently high level of bioavailability.
Coenzyme Q10 is essential for the normal functioning of all tissues due to its role in the cellular energy production process. Both heart and skeletal muscles have the highest energy requirements of all bodily tissues, and are particularly reliant on adequate Q10 as a result.
We have spent more than 25 years developing and optimizing Bio-Quinone Q10 for the sole purpose of producing a coenzyme Q10 preparation which scientifically can document its superior bioavailability and quality.
Why Pharma Nord Ubiquinone CoQ10?
- Available in 30mg and 100mg in packs of 30, 60 and 150 capsules
- Bio-Quinone Active Q10 is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Oil-based formulation for optimum absorption
- 100% nature identical - the same form as the body produces
- Efficacy and safety supported by more than 90 clinical studies
- Preparation used in the prestigious KiSel10 and Q-SYMBIO trials
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Quinone Q10 is the reference product for the International Coenzyme Q10 Association
Coenzyme Q10 occurs naturally within every cell in the human body, we cannot live without it. It is a vitamin-like substance which is found in our mitochondria (structures within cells responsible for energy production). It is also important as an antioxidant, associated with various health benefits.
Approximately three quarters of the body’s Q10 is made within the liver. You can obtain small amounts of coQ10 from food. Our Q10 levels peak between the ages of 20 and 25. As the body’s ability to manufacture/absorb Q10 declines with age, our levels of Q10 will also decline. Dietary supplementation can help to maintain optimal levels of coenzyme Q10 within the body.