Gluco Control from Pharma Nord is designed for blood sugar control, helping to reduce cravings and avoid energy highs and lows. It is the world's first double-action, natural solution for blood sugar management. Gluco Control combines Delphinol, a unique Chilean maqui berry extract, with a patented cellular bound organic chromium, ChromoPrecise, which helps to maintain normal circulating blood glucose levels.
- The compounds in Bio-Gluco Control have shown to slow the uptake of dietary sugars into the bloodstream, resulting in more stable blood glucose levels after meals.
- They also assist in the transport of glucose out of the bloodstream and into the cells, where the body can use it for energy via the metabolism.
Poorly managed blood glucose can negatively impact health. Not only can poor glucose control result in irregular energy levels and poor concentration, it can also lead to the craving for sweet and sugary foods.
Why Pharma Nord Gluco Control?
- Bio-Gluco Control is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Designed for blood sugar control, avoid energy highs and lows
- Reduce cravings for sugary foods and carbohydrates
- Prolong time between hunger pangs
- Gluten Free / Soy Free / Lactose Free / Sugar Free
The world's first double-action, natural solution for blood sugar management.
What is Delphinol?
Delphinol is a specialised extract from the berries of the maqui tree, a Chilean medicinal plant. It has been shown to slow the release of glucose from the small intestine into the bloodstream to avoid sharp spikes in blood glucose levels.
Delphinol is unique. It is the only naturally occurring substance to inhibit the absorption of glucose from both simple sugars and complex starches.
What is Chromium?
Chromium is a trace mineral found in small quantities in foods. It works together with insulin to process the sugars in our foods more efficiently, moving glucose out of the bloodstream and converting it to energy.
Modern British diets contain very little chromium due to the low levels of this trace mineral in UK soils. Chromium is also readily depleted from food during cooking and processing.
The cellular bound organic chromium, ChromoPrecise is up to ten times better absorbed by the body than any other form of chromium, including the kind found in food.