Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements from Pharma Nord contain pure and natural fish oil in capsules made from fish gelatine. Omega 3 is important to normal immune system response and can also suppress the production of inflammatory substances. Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which contributes to normal functioning of the heart*. DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision** and brain function**.
Bio-Fish Oil is derived only from deep ocean fish and is carefully screened to ensure that it is free of possible pollutants. It is an economical fish oil preparation for a daily supplement.
* Min. 250 mg EPA/DHA a day
** Min. 250 mg DHA a day
Why Pharma Nord Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements?
- Bio-Fish Oil is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Each capsule contains 1000 mg of fish oil
- The oil comes from the flesh of the fish, not the liver, containing high levels of vitamin A and D
- Screened for toxins, which the fish may have come into contact with in the sea to ensure purity
- 100% fish derived – fish gelatine capsules
- Capsules can be swallowed, cut open or chewed
- No fishy taste! Natural lemon flavour!
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Pure. Natural. Tasty! Fish oil as nature intended it.
What is Bio-Fish Oil?
Bio-Fish Oil contains omega 3 in its natural (triglyceride) form, that converts into free fatty acids in your digestive system before absorption. The unique aspect of this preparation is that the capsules are made of fish gelatine, making it 100% fish-derived. Our omega 3 fish oil supplements have a pleasant, natural lemon flavour added to each 1000mg capsule. The fish used is caught in the cleaner waters of the South Pacific and Northern Atlantic.
- 18% EPA (180mg) per capsule
- 12% DHA (120mg) per capsule
The above ratios of EPA and DHA polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) represent the same levels found in nature. Bio-Fish Oil is not chemically or heat modified to claim higher levels.