Patrick Holford Mood Food is used by the brain to manufacture dopamine & also support production of neurotransmitters 5-HTP is a precursor to the vital neurotransmitter serotonin
Brand: Patrick Holford
Form (e.g. capsules): Capsules
|Our Price: £25.15(Inc. 20% VAT)(£20.96 Exc. VAT)Earn 25 Loyalty Points|
Patrick Holford Mood Foodwith amino acids, TMG, 5-HTP and vitamins
Mood Food® Formula is a unique combination of nutrients which play synergistic roles in normal brain function and may help support nervous system activity.
Tyrosine and DL-phenylalanine support the body's production of important 'feel good' brain chemicals, while 5-HTP, a naturally occurring amino acid, and a range of vital B vitamins are also included to help support neurotransmitter production and balance.
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Intake:
Two capsules taken once or twice daily on an empty stomach, with a starchy meal or snack, or as professionally directed.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Caution is advised in cases of melanoma, mania or high blood pressure.
- Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs. Contains phenylalanine.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Rarely digestive discomfort can occur which may be relieved by reducing the Nutritional Supplement Recommended Intake.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
This product has been made on premises where sesame seeds are handled
Two capsules of Patrick Holford Mood Food typically contain:
Trimethyglycine (TMG) 250mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 100mg
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 40mg
Vitamin B6 20mg
Folic Acid 100µg
Vitamin B12 10µg
Dl-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, Trimethylglycine, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium Pantothenate), Griffonia Simplifica Seed Extract (Providing 5- HTP), Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).