Nutri-west Exspore is boosted with supplementation of friendly bacteria, making this an ideal choice for people who wish to maintain a healthy environment in the gut.
Form (e.g. capsules): Tablets
|Our Price: £20.03(Inc. 20% VAT)(£16.69 Exc. VAT)Earn 20 Loyalty Points|
Nutri-West ExsporeProduct Type: Nutritional Supplement
Caprylic Acid/Citrus Seed Formula.
When fungal growth is allowed to take over in the gut, it imbalances the gut. Nutri-West Exspore is a highly potent formula containing caprylic acid (its antifungal properties are noted in the Merck Index), along with supporting nutrients such as citrus seed extract, garlic, goldenseal, coenzyme Q10 and others.
Additionally, the formula is boosted with supplementation of friendly bacteria, making this an ideal choice for people who wish to maintain a healthy environment in the gut.
Caprylic Acid, zinc chelate, molybdenum chelate, garlic, aloe vera, pau d’arco, tillandsia, beet root, cinnamon, thyme, basil, manganese chelate, citrus seed extract, cloves, n-acetyl glucosamine, goldenseal root, niacin (as niacinamide), oregano oil, coenzyme Q10, lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus bifidus.
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Intake:
Take 1 Nutri-West Exspore tablet a day with food for 1 week, then increase to 2 a day and then 3 a day.
Not suitable for use in pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned. May not be suitable for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or colon.
There are many anti-fungal preparations available, all of which are best taken in conjunction with a low yeast and low sugar diet. Some of the most effective are as follows:
- Caprylic acid - a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts that has been found to help establish the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut. Calcium and magnesium caprylate favour the growth of the lactic acid bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Oxygen has antiseptic qualities and is antagonistic to yeast organisms such as Candida Albicans. Double bonded oxygen has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract has antiparasitic, antibacterial and antifungal properties, and helps to maintain the correct balance of intestinal flora.
- Garlic has antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Other herbs containing antifungal properties include Pau d’Arco tea and goldenseal.
- Probiotics such as L.acidophilus and B.bifidum help reduce the proliferation of yeast organisms such as Candida Albicans. L.acidophilus helps reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria by producing natural antibiotic substances on the intestinal wall.
Customers bought these items as an alternative or when this item was unavailable: