15% off your order - see code in orange band above.
Liquid vitamin D3 drops in a vegan form sourced from lichen, providing 400IU per drop
Brand: Nutri Advanced
FORM (e.g. capsules): Drops
|Our Price: £14.47(Inc. 20% VAT)(£12.06 Exc. VAT)Earn 14 Loyalty Points|
- Vitamin D3 that is sourced from lichen, so it's suitable for those following a vegan diet
- D3 is the preferred form of vitamin D, as it's the same form as is made in the skin in response to sunlight
- Provides 400IU (10mcg) per drop, the amount recommended by Public Health England for everyone in the UK on a daily basis from October to March
- Being in liquid form allows for easy and flexible dosing
- Suitable for all ages, including infants and young children
What is Vitamin D good for?
The more we discover about vitamin D, the more important we find out it is. Vitamin D contributes to many important functions within the body including:
- Normal functioning of the immune system
- Maintenance of bone and teeth and it influences the utilisation of calcium and phosphorus too
- Required for normal muscle function
- The process of cell division which is involved in every single cell in the body
- Maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations
Why choose Vegan Vitamin D?
Vitamin D3 drops from lichen are the ideal choice for vegans/vegetarians
Vitamin D3 is recommended for everyone throughout autumn and winter, and at risk groups are advised to take it all year round, therefore these drops may provide daily support for all
These drops contain no preservatives, flavours or colours
Food sources of vitamin D come nearly exclusively from animal sources, meaning vegans must rely on the sun (impossible 6 months of the year) and supplementation to ensure adequate levels
Who is it suitable for?
These vitamin D3 drops are suitable for everyone, from birth to the elderly. As they are made from lichen they are most suited to vegans/vegetarians. Everyone needs vitamin D daily from October to March, and at risk groups every day of the year.