Features a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, rutin, curcuminoids, and quercetin.
Curcumin helps to support inflammatory processes within the body, and can also help support digestion.
Also provides L-glutamine.
Provides a low allergy rice protein concentrate that is augmented with essential amino acids for increased biological value.
Comes with a comprehensive Guide for Use explaining how to incorporate the product into the patient's daily regime.
Can be used as part of a complete 25-day restoration programme or simply take 1-2 servings per day.
Available in 2 flavours: original (3530) and mango (3531).
Each 3 scoop serving typically provides:
Total Carbohydrate 25g
Dietary fibren 4g
Potassium (citrate) 430mg
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (2400iu) 720µg RE*
Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) (1598iu) 480µg RE*
Vitamin D (cholecalcipherol) (100iu) 2.5µg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) (45iu) 30mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 160mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 2mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1.4mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide and niacin) 35mg
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 6mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 2.8mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 2.5µg
Folic acid 150µg
Calcium (citrate and phosphate) 250mg
Magnesium (citrate, oxide) 187.5mg
Iodine (potassium iodide) 75µg
Zinc (citrate) 10mg
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 50µg
Copper (gluconate) 1mg
Chromium (picolinate) 80µg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 100µg
L-Lysine HCl 770mg
Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinalis) 100mg
Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) 100mg
Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) 300mg
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
- Medium-chain triglycerides
- Natural flavours
- Olive oil
- Pure crystalline fructose
- Rice bran
- Rice protein concentrate
- Rice syrup powder
- Cellulose gum
- Silicon dioxide
- Fennel flavour
Blend, shake or briskly stir 3 level scoops into 8 ounces of water or juice.
Serving Size: 3 scoops (52g)
Servings Per Container: 14
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750µg of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Results may vary between individuals.
Nutri Advanced Ltd have been providing effective herbal, natural and vitamin supplements teamed with outstanding customer service to healthcare professionals and their patients for over 30 years. Read more about Nutri Advanced here
Nutri Advanced UltraInflamX Original - 728g
Our Price: £58.99(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£49.16 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 58 Loyalty Points