Provides a great macro- and micro-nutrient base formula with additional alkalising support.
Provides dairy-free calcium - 250mg per serving. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of bone health.
When combined with the accompanying diet plan, provides high quality nutrition for children under 12 years of age.
Comes with a Parents’ Guide for Use for complete programme guidelines.
Delicious, child-tested and approved Vanilla flavour.
Ideal for children with food sensitivities or fussy eaters who struggle to obtain a balanced diet.
Each 2-scoop serving typically provides:
Total Carbohydrate 16g
Sodium (sodium chloride) 50mg
Potassium (chloride, citrate & bicarbonate) 235mg
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (233iu) 70µg RE*
Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) (240iu) 72µg RE*
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (130iu) 3.3µg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) (6.7iu) 4.5mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 24mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 165µg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 210µg
Vitamin B3 (niacin amide) 2.4mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 420µg
Folic acid 22.5µg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.375µg
Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 0.9mg
Calcium (calcium citrate, phosphate) 250mg
Magnesium (oxide) 20mg
Zinc (citrate) 1.5mg
Iodine (potassium iodide) 15µg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 8.25µg
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 7.5µg
Chromium (picolinate) 12µg
Copper (gluconate) 150µg
Oligofructose-enriched inulin 500mg
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
- Cellulose gum
- Natural vanilla flavour
- Olive oil
- Pure Crystalline Fructose
- Rice protein concentrate
- Rice syrup
- Silicon dioxide
Add two level scoops (30g) to 8-10 ounces of pure, distilled, or filtered water.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir until powder is completely dissolved.
Serving Size: 2 scoops (30g)
Servings Per Container: 23
- Not intended as an infant formula.
- Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
- This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- Suitable for children aged 1 to 12 years.
- This product contains vitamin A.
- Do not exceed 750µg of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
Nutri Advanced Ltd have been providing effective herbal, natural and vitamin supplements teamed with outstanding customer service to healthcare professionals and their patients for over 30 years. Read more about Nutri Advanced here
Nutri Advanced Vanilla UltraCare for Kids 700g
Our Price: £44.69(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£37.24 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 44 Loyalty Points