| This product qualifies for an automatic discount depending on order value. |
|See Discount Tab Below |
Serrapeptase is a potent proteolyticenzyme, which can be used to support inflammation, digestion and cardiovascular disease.
Brand: Nutri Advanced
FORM (e.g. capsules): Capsules
|Our Price: £21.91(Inc. 20% VAT)(£18.26 Exc. VAT)Earn 21 Loyalty Points|
Nutri Serrapeptase 80,000iu VProduct Type: Nutritional Supplement
Serrapeptase is a potent proteolyticenzyme, which can be used to support inflammation, digestion and cardiovascular disease. Serrapeptase 80,000iu is enterically-coated, allowing the tablets to pass safely through the stomach before breaking down.
Each tablet typically contains: Serrapeptase (Serratiopeptidase) 50mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Calcium carbonate
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose
- Enteric coating (ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, medium chain
- 80,000 iu
- Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme isolated from the micro-organism Serratia E15. Originally discovered in the silkworm, it is naturally processed and provides powerful support for inflammation.
- Serrapeptase supports the digestion of non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque and inflammation,with no gastrointestinal side effects.
- Enterically-coated to allow the tablets to pass safely through the stomach before breaking down.
Take 1-2 tablets per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Should not be taken if you are taking blood thinning medication
Do not take if gastritis, peptic or duodenal ulcers are present.
Contains ingredients derived from
|These discounts DO NOT apply to products already discounted. |
No coupon is required as discount is automatically applied when you put goods in your basket
Applies to your WHOLE order.
|Value of products || |
|£15 - £49.99 ||10% |
|£50 -£74.99 ||11% |
|£75 - £99.99 ||12% |
|£100 - £199.99 ||13% |
|£200 PLUS ||15% |