Nutri Pregnancy Multi Essentials health supplement - support during pregnancy, pre-conception and breast feeding. It provides higher levels of important minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, iodine, selenium and iron for additional nutritional support.
Brand: Nutri Advanced
FORM (e.g. capsules): Tablets
|Our Price: £22.72(Inc. 20% VAT)(£18.93 Exc. VAT)Earn 22 Loyalty Points|
Nutri Pregnancy Multi Essentials
Premium One-A-Day Multivitamin/Mineral health supplement for Pregnancy
Product type: Nutritional health supplement
Multi Essentials for Pregnancy is a premium multivitamin and mineral formula for support during pregnancy, pre-conception and breast feeding. It provides higher levels of important minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, iodine, selenium and iron for additional nutritional support.
Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (2500IU) 750 μg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200 mg
Calcium (citrate) 100 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU) 25 μg
Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol succinate) (200IU) 134 mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 30 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 25 mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 25 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 30 mg
Folate (folic acid) 400 μg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 400 μg
Biotin 50 μg
Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) 25 mg
Iodine (from potassium iodide/kelp) 290 μg
Magnesium (citrate) 50 mg
Zinc (oxide, citrate) 25 mg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 100 μg
Copper (aspartate) 6 μg
Iron (bisglycinate) 18 mg
Manganese (citrate) 18 μg
Chromium (picolinate) 50 μg
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 100 μg
Choline (bitartrate) 20 mg
Potassium (citrate) 10 mg
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) 90 μg
Coating (hypomellose, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides)
- Provides higher levels of calcium and magnesium in a 2:1 ratio for healthy bone development.
- Features iodine at recommended levels for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Contains 25mg of zinc per tablet to prevent deficiency. Zinc is required for healthy cell division, and plays
a critical role in foetal development.
- Provides 18mg of easily absorbed iron to support mother and baby. Many women become anaemic during pregnancy and breast feeding because of the extra demands placed on the body’s resources.
- Features higher levels of selenium to support healthy blood pressure during pregnancy
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
None known if directions are followed.