15% off your order - see code in orange band above.
Nutri Plant Source Antioxidants - Antioxidants Blend with Plant Extracts & Supportive Nutrients
Brand: Nutri Advanced
FORM (e.g. capsules): Capsules
|Our Price: £14.58(Inc. 20% VAT)(£12.15 Exc. VAT)Earn 14 Loyalty Points|
Nutri Plant Source Antioxidants
Antioxidant Blend with Plant Extracts& Supportive Nutrients
Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
Pollution, food preservatives, heavy metals, ultra-violet radiation, stress and low-level radiation all produce ‘free radicals’ which can damage our bodies.
Plant Source Antioxidants nutritional supplement contains natural plant extracts, essential vitamins and minerals and pure plant enzymes to help the body's cells withstand today's environmental and lifestyle challenges.
Plant Source Antioxidants is a special blend of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts to provide protection against oxidative stress.
- Carotenoids are primarily fat-soluble antioxidants. Beta-carotene, lycopene and broccoli are all excellent sources of carotenoids.
- Proanthocyanidins and plant bioflavonoids are primarily water-soluble antioxidants.
- Quercetin, Garlic, Ginkgo Biloba,Green tea, Milk thistle, grape seed extract and pine bark are all excellent sources of proanthocyanidins and bioflavonoids.
- Selenium, zinc, manganese and copper are all cofactors in the body's enzymes that provide endogenous antioxidant protection.
- Vitamins C and E and NAC have direct antioxidant properties.
Each Nutri Plant Source Antioxidants capsule typically contains:
Vitamin C 194 mg
calcium ascorbate 90.6 mg
magnesium ascorbate 100.9 mg
zinc ascorbate 2.2 mg
Vitamin E (succinate) 67 mg
Broccoli Sprout (Brassica oleracea) 1.5mg/g 100 μg
Beta-Carotene with mixed carotenoids (7500IU) 4.5 mg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 60 μg
Quercetin 25 mg
Protease 16FCC/mg 320 USP(1)
Zinc (citrate) 3.75 mg
Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) 175 μg
Amylase 40SKB/mg 687.5 USP(3)
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 12.50 mg
Manganese (citrate) 2.4 mg
Potassium (citrate) 5 mg
Lipase 5LU/mg 16 LU(4)
Copper (bisglycinate) 125 μg
Cellulase 4CU/mg 4.75 CU(2)
Lycopene (Lycoperisicon esculentum) 50 μg
Gingko Biloba Leaf (24% flavone glycosides) 199.2 μg
Green Tea Leaf Extract (98% catechins) 539.5 μg
Milk Thistle Seed (80% silymarin) 288 μg
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L) 95% proanthocyanidins 248.4 μg
Pine Bark Extract (Pinus maritima Aiton) 59.5 μg
(1) By United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) XXIII method (2) By Food ChemicalsCodex (FCC) IV method (3)
By USP XXI method (4) By FCC III method (5) GTF chromium niacinate complex withreduced glutathione
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule)
1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed.
Do not take if suffering from Wilson’s disease (copper).