Nutri Mitochondrial Resuscitate
Synergistic Support for the Mitochondria
The mitochondria is sometimes referred to as the "powerhouse" of the cell, and for good reason, as the mitochondria houses the electron transport chain which is responsible for creating ATP, the source of all energy in the body. Mitochondrial Resuscitate contains important nutrient cofactors while providing significant antioxidant protection.
Each tablet typically contains:
Magnesium (bisglycinate, oxide) 50mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50mg
Alpha-lipoic acid 50mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 24 mg
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) 4.2mg
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 4.8mg
Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 5mg
Grape Skin Extract 5mg
- Provides potent antoixidant protection from vitamins C and E, glutathione, NAC, lipoic acid, CoQ10 and the polyphenols found in grape seed extract.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is a form of vitamin C especially bioavailable to the membranes in the mitochondria.
- Thiamin (B1) and riboflavin (B2) support the catabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein into energy.
- Magnesium is a cofactor in glycolysis and the citric acid (Krebs) cycle.
- CoQ10 is a direct carrier of electrons in the mitochondria, necessary for ATP production.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps transport long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for conversion into energy
1 tablet twice daily, or as directed.
Safety has not been established during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
Contains ingredients derived from:
Nutri Advanced Ltd have been providing effective herbal, natural and vitamin supplements teamed with outstanding customer service to healthcare professionals and their patients for over 30 years. Read more about Nutri Advanced here
Nutri Advanced Mitochondrial Resuscitate (50)
Our Price: £63.57(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£52.98 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 63 Loyalty Points