15% off your order - see code in orange band above.
Supports healthy hormone balance in women of all ages, through child bearing age and beyond. Provides support in menopause.
Brand: Nutri Advanced
FORM (e.g. capsules): Tablets
|Our Price: £24.15(Inc. 20% VAT)(£20.13 Exc. VAT)Earn 24 Loyalty Points|
Nutri Advanced FemaleWomen's health supplement - premenstrual and menopause
Female Endocrine Tissue Concentrates With Vitamins and Minerals.
The monthly cycle of ovulation and menstruation is controlled by a complex interaction of hormones from the pituitary, ovary, thyroid and uterus. Nutri Female supports healthy hormone balance in women of all ages, through child bearing age and beyond. As a woman reaches her 50's, ovary function declines. Nutri Female also provides support for the female endocrine system at this stage of a woman's life.
Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)100mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)50mg
Manganese (glycinate) 5mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 41mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 15mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 15mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 15mg
Folic acid 200µg
All glandulars are of bovine source from New Zealand.
- Contains tissue concentrates of ovary, adrenal, pituitary, and parotid, which work synergistically together to help support the female reproductive system.
- The B vitamins niacin, riboflavin, thiamin and folic acid help to maintain skin and nervous tissue integrity and help utilise energy more efficiently.
- Vitamin E plays an important role as an antioxidant.
- Selenium is an important antioxidant and also plays an important role in the female endocrine system.
- Levels of selenium in foods have declined in recent years.
1 tablet daily with food, or as directed.
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.