Nutri Estrofactors supports healthy hormone balance in women of all ages from adolescents, to women of advancing years
Brand: Nutri Advanced
Form (e.g. capsules): Tablets
|Our Price: £55.60(Inc. 20% VAT)(£46.33 Exc. VAT)Earn 55 Loyalty Points|
Nutri Advanced EstroFactors™Health supplement for female hormonal balance
Methylation Factors with Resveratrol for Healthy Oestrogen Metabolism
EstroFactors™ supports healthy hormone balance in women of all ages from adolescents, to women of advancing years. This product features targeted nutrients that support healthy oestrogen balance.
Each tablet typically contains:
Beta-Carotene and Mixed Carotenoids providing 250mg
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 299mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalcipherol) 1.6mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 45mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 17mg
Folate (as folic acid, 5-MTHF) 100mg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin, cyanocobalamin) 10mg
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 12mg
Isoflavones [from a proprietary blend of red clover flowering top extract
(Trifolium pratense) and kudzu root extract (Pueraria lobata)] 34mg
Turmeric Rhizome extract (Curcuma longa)
[standardised to 95% (200mg) curcuminoids)] 70mg
Rosemary Leaf extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)
contains 5.1%-7.6% (10.2mg-15.2mg) carnosic acid/carnosol] 67mg
Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 667mg
Trimethylglycine (as betaine HCl) 67mg
Calcium silicate, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Sodium carboxy methylcellulose, Stearic acid, Modified cellulose coating
- Supports women with oestrogen related health issues by addressing oestrogen activity and metabolism.
- EstroFactors is useful for the safe metabolism of oestrogens.
- Supports liver involvement in hormone metabolism and balance.
- Offers your female patients a safe and effective way to address the natural changes that occur in hormone balance.
non-soy isoflavones derived from kudzu root and red clover as well as exciting new bioflavonoids resveratrol. Also contains rosemary, turmeric, B vitamins and folic acid.
3 tablets daily, or as directed.
NB: This product has not been tested for interactions with oral contraceptive medications, the effectiveness of which cannot be assured during use of EstroFactors.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
- This product contains vitamin A.
- Do not exceed 750µg of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Do not chew or break the tablet.
- Tablet must be swallowed whole.
Customers bought these items as an alternative or when this item was unavailable: