Nutri Advanced Collagenics
Nutritional Support for Connective Tissue
Collagenics™ is a comprehensive blend of important vitamins, patented mineral chelates, free form amino acids and other important nutrients that support connective tissue health.
Each tablet typically contains:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg
- Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 10mg
- Iron (glycinate*) 2mg
- Magnesium (glycinate*) 25mg
- Zinc (glycinate*) 5mg
- Manganese (sulphate) 1.7mg
- Copper (citrate*) 1mg
- L-Proline 50mg
- L-Lysine 50mg
- L-Cysteine 50mg
- L-Glycine 200mg
- Alpha-ketoglutaric acid 5mg
- L-Glutamine 25mg
- Xylose 25mg
- Taurine 10mg
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane 50mg
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) (a natural source of silica) 25mg
*Patented mineral amino acid chelates; US patent #4,830,716, # 4,599,152 Albion®
- Magnesium stearate (vegetable grade)
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Modified cellulose coating
- Silicon dioxide
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose
- Stearic acid (vegetable)
- Provides targeted nutritional components known to be involved in the biochemical proceses that support the growth of connective tissue present in the skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, joints and bones.
- Provides specific support for acute musculoskeletal conditions.
- Supports the health of skin, hair and nails.
2 tablets, 1-3 times daily, or as directed.
None known if directions are followed
Contains ingredients derived from: