| This product qualifies for an automatic discount depending on order value. |
|See Discount Tab Below |
An entirely natural organic product made from the pulp of tree-ripened papaya, to support a healthy digestion.
Brand: Nutri Advanced
FORM (e.g. capsules): Stickpack
|Our Price: £25.40(Inc. 20% VAT)(£21.17 Exc. VAT)Earn 25 Loyalty Points|
Nutri Advanced CaricolDigestive Health Supplement
CARICOL®* is an entirely natural organic product made from the pulp of tree-ripened papaya, to support a healthy digestion.
Each 20ml stickpack serving typically contains:
- Fruit of the Papaya 20ml
- Energy 8.6kcals
- Protein 0.26g
- Carbohydrate 1.82g
- Of which: Sugars 1.4g
- Fat 0.02g
- Of which: Saturates
- Fibre 0.26g
- Sodium 0.88mg
- The name CARICOL® is derived from: ARIca papaya L. - the latin name for papaya. COL - colon, where it has its predominant effect.
- Papaya fruit is naturally high in papain, a potent proteolytic enzyme. Proteolytic enzymes support the breakdown of proteins.
- Papaya supports optimal bowel function. It has also been shown to have soothing effects on the stomach and digestive tract.
- A well functioning digestive system is necessary to provide vital nourishment and energy for the mind and body.
- Optimum function of the digestive system is also an essential prerequisite for a resilient immune system. A healthy digestive system supports metabolic clearing and healing processes in the body.
- The preparation of the fruit and the recipe originate at the Lotus Buddhist Monastery on Big Island, Hawaii.
1 stickpack serving after a meal, up to 3 times daily, or as directed.
Take with a glass of water on the side, or dissolved into water as a fruit beverage.
None known if directions are followed.
|These discounts DO NOT apply to products already discounted. |
No coupon is required as discount is automatically applied when you put goods in your basket
Applies to your WHOLE order.
|Value of products || |
|£15 - £49.99 ||10% |
|£50 -£74.99 ||11% |
|£75 - £99.99 ||12% |
|£100 - £199.99 ||13% |
|£200 PLUS ||15% |