A high strength enzyme health supplement formula designed to support a healthy microbial balance in the gut and support a healthy balance of flora in the gut.
Brand: Nutri Advanced
FORM (e.g. capsules): Capsules
|Our Price: £25.43(Inc. 20% VAT)(£21.19 Exc. VAT)Earn 25 Loyalty Points|
Nutri Advanced CandiSolve
High Strength Enzyme Formula with Saccharomyces Boulardii
CandiSolve is a high strength enzyme formula with amylase, glucoamylase, cellulase, hemicellulase and protease,
and is designed to support a healthy microbial balance in the gut. CandiSolve also contains saccharomyces bourdii,
which is a non-pathogenic yeast, which has been shown to support a healthy balance of flora in the gut.
Each capsule typically contains:
- Amylase 8000 USP
- Glucoamylase 400 AG/g
- Protease 50000 HUT
- Cellulase 14800 CU
- Hemicellulase 60000 HCU
- Saccharomyces boulardii 3 billion organisms
- Encapsulated with:
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Silicon dioxide
- CandiSolve contains the enzymes cellulase, hemicellulase, protease, amylase and glucoamylase. These high
- strength enzymes are designed to target glucan, mannan, and chitin, components of found in the cell walls of
- pathogenic yeasts.
- CandiSolve also contains saccharomyces boulardii, which has been shown to have probiotic effectiveness.
- Saccharomyces boulardii may also support a reduced inflammatory response.
- The combination of enzymes and saccharomyces boulardii supports a healthy microbial balance, and helps to
- support the body in purging unwanted compounds.
- Easy and convenient dosage of just 2 capsules daily (which should be taken between meals).
Take 2 capsules daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Must not be taken by organ transplant recipients.
- Not suitable for patients with a weakened immune function (immunocompromised). Not recommended for individuals with gastritis or ulcers. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.