A high strength enzyme health supplement formula designed to support a healthy microbial balance in the gut and support a healthy balance of flora in the gut.
Brand: Nutri Advanced
Form (e.g. capsules): Capsules
|Our Price: £23.10(Inc. 20% VAT)(£19.25 Exc. VAT)Earn 23 Loyalty Points|
Nutri Advanced CandiSolve
High Strength Enzyme Formula with Saccharomyces Boulardii
CandiSolve is a high strength enzyme formula with amylase, glucoamylase, cellulase, hemicellulase and protease,
and is designed to support a healthy microbial balance in the gut. CandiSolve also contains saccharomyces bourdii,
which is a non-pathogenic yeast, which has been shown to support a healthy balance of flora in the gut.
Each capsule typically contains:
- Amylase 8000 USP
- Glucoamylase 400 AG/g
- Protease 50000 HUT
- Cellulase 14800 CU
- Hemicellulase 60000 HCU
- Saccharomyces boulardii 3 billion organisms
- Encapsulated with:
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Silicon dioxide
- CandiSolve contains the enzymes cellulase, hemicellulase, protease, amylase and glucoamylase. These high
- strength enzymes are designed to target glucan, mannan, and chitin, components of found in the cell walls of
- pathogenic yeasts.
- CandiSolve also contains saccharomyces boulardii, which has been shown to have probiotic effectiveness.
- Saccharomyces boulardii may also support a reduced inflammatory response.
- The combination of enzymes and saccharomyces boulardii supports a healthy microbial balance, and helps to
- support the body in purging unwanted compounds.
- Easy and convenient dosage of just 2 capsules daily (which should be taken between meals).
Take 2 capsules daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Must not be taken by organ transplant recipients.
- Not suitable for patients with a weakened immune function (immunocompromised). Not recommended for individuals with gastritis or ulcers. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Customers bought these items as an alternative or when this item was unavailable: