Nutri Advanced Cal Apatite with Magnesium - calcium and phosphorous from bovine source, plus magnesium.
Brand: Nutri Advanced
FORM (e.g. capsules): Tablets
|Our Price: £28.28(Inc. 20% VAT)(£23.57 Exc. VAT)Earn 28 Loyalty Points|
| Between 10% - 16% Discount on your order. See "DISCOUNT" tab below for details. |
Nutri Advanced Cal Apatite™ with MagnesiumMicrocrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate with Magnesium
Cal Apatite™ with Magnesium benefits from all the qualities of Cal Apatite™ 1000 but with the addition of magnesium.
Each tablet typically contains:
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)* 500 mg
Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 200 mg
Phosphorous (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 126 mg
Magnesium (as citrate**, aspartate** and bis-glycinate**) 100 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (200 IU) 5 μg
* MCHC is a bovine product of New Zealand, and supplies calcium, phosphorous and trace quantities of other minerals.** Patented mineral amino acid chelates: US patent #4,830,716 Albion®
Cellulose, Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Sodium starch glycolate, Stearic acid, Modified cellulose coating
- Magnesium plays important role in bone metabolism, with over one-half of the total body stores of magnesium found in bone tissue.
- Provides a 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio.
- Magnesium is provided as a blend of glycinate, citrate and aspartate for enhanced absorption.
- Metagenics Cal Apatite with Magnesium does not contain magnesium oxide.
1-6 tablets daily, or as directed.
None known if directions are followed.
Contains ingredients derived from:
Soy, Nuts, Crustaceans, Fish
These discounts do not apply to SALES
products which are already discounted.
Applies to your WHOLE order.
|Value of products || |
|£0 - £49.99 ||10% |
|£50 -£99.99 ||11% |
|£100 - £149.99 ||12% |
|£150 - £199.99 ||14% |
|£200 PLUS ||16% |
No coupon required. Discount will be
applied when you put goods in your basket.