An high potency adrenal supplement with nutrients involved in hormone regulation, to support the normal functioning of the adrenal glands. This product is currently unavailable but please see "you may also like" lower down for good alternatives.
Brand: Nutri Advanced
FORM (e.g. capsules): Tablets
|Our Price: £19.75(Inc. 20% VAT)(£16.46 Exc. VAT)Earn 19 Loyalty Points|
Nutri Advanced Adrenal Extra
High Potency Adrenal Concentrate with Synergistic Support
Nutri Adrenal Extra provides a high potency adrenal supplement combined with nutrients that are involved in hormone regulation, to help support the normal functioning of the adrenal glands.
The adrenal glands are largely responsible for hormonal response in stress adaptation. The majority of pregnenolone, cortisol and DHEA is made in the adrenal glands, as are the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine. Because of this, optimal health depends on optimal adrenal function.
Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 150mg
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 60mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 20mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 20mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 20mg
Magnesium (citrate) 75mg
Zinc (ascorbate) 3mg
Chromium (picolinate) 40µg
Choline (bitartrate) 20mg
Adrenal concentrate* 200mg
*All glandulars are of bovine source from New Zealand
Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Caramel
- Adrenal concentrate helps to support healthy function of the adrenal glands.
- Pituitary concentrate helps support healthy function of the pituitary gland. The pituitary in turn is the higher centre that helps govern the functioning of the adrenal glands.
- Vitamin C and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) are found in high concentrations in healthy adrenal glands.
- Bioflavonoids potentiate the antioxidant activity of vitamin C.
- B vitamins are critical for blood sugar and energy balancing and may become depleted during times of high physical and emotional stress.
- Chromium is part of the glucose tolerance factor, which supports the action of insulin at the cellular level.
- Zinc also helps support pyruvate levels for energy production.
1-2 tablets daily with food or as directed (do not take after 1pm).
Not recommended during pregnancy.