Natracare Organic Cotton Natural Panty Liners Curved 30 Pads
Top health professionals often recommend ways to minimalize and prevent intimate irritation. The super absorbents, plastic, synthetic materials, and perfume found in most Pads & Panty Liners can all contribute to an unbalanced, irritated, and unhappy vagina. Natracare Curved Panty Liners are different. These sleek, curved liners are made of simple, effective materials, which are designed to fit around the natural shape of your Body.
- 30 Curved liners.
- No perfumes or dyes.
- MADE SAFE Certified.
- Chlorine, GMO & plastic free.
- Biodegradable & compostable.
- For extraordinary everyday comfort.
- A USDA Biobased Certified product.
- Vegetarian Society Vegan approved.
- With a certified organic cotton cover.
Natracare Tanga Panty Liners - Pack of 30.
Who can use Natracare Curved Panty Liners?
Natracare Curved Panty Liners are soft, absorbent and shaped for extraordinary everyday comfort. These natural and organic cotton panty liners are ideal for those with sensitive Skin.
What's a Panty liner?
A panty liner is an absorbent piece of material worn in the gusset of a woman's underwear. This Feminine Hygiene product are ideal for day-to-day use, with some uses including; urinary incontinence, vaginal & post-intercourse discharge, light menstrual flow, and as a back-up for tampon and Menstrual Cups.
Why should I use a Panty liner?
Many people like to wear a liner every day because It’s common, and natural, for women to have some discharge during the day. It can make things a damp and uncomfortable, especially when working out. A panty liner is a great way to maintain a ‘fresh & clean’ feeling throughout the day.
A panty liner can give you a bit of protection without using a full-sized menstrual pad – perfect for the light days at the end of your period! Not only does it provide adequate protection, but it saves you wearing and using more than needed.
Why should I choose Natracare Curved Panty Liners?
The average liner is made with plastic, dyes, and even perfume – nothing your intimate skin needs. Gynaecologist recommended Natracare Curved Panty Liners are:
- Plastic Free: Plastic does not belong in your underwear. Natracare is plastic free by design, and you can help reduce plastic pollution with a simple switch to plastic free panty liners.
- Chlorine Free: Bleaching cleans the cotton and pulp used to make liners. We use the most eco-friendly bleaching method to purify our organic cotton, which doesn’t create dioxin residues.
- Perfume Free: We only make unscented panty liners designed for sensitive skin. Synthetic perfumes contain a host of undisclosed ingredients, which can lead to skin irritation & soreness.
- Natural Materials: We only source sustainable natural materials to make our panty liners. This means every liner you use can return to earth safely, and help us all to look after our planet.
How often should I change my Natracare Curved Panty Liner?
Natracare Curved Panty Liners keep your underwear fresh and absorb any discharge, so change them regularly. Natracare recommend changing liners every 3-4 hours, but it really depends on what you are using them for.
Certified Organic Cotton, Ecologically Certified Cellulose Pulp, Plant Starch, Non-Toxic Glue.
Recycled cardboard printed with vegetable-based ink