Vitamin D 400iu Lamberts
Lamberts Vitamin D 400iu has been made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards. Each small, and easy to swallow tablet provides 10µg of this important nutrient in the preferred D3 form and at a strength that is being recommended by the Department of Health (DoH).
- 120 small, and easy to swallow tablets.
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Ideal for pregnant and breastfeeding women, adults over the age of 65 years & anyone who is not exposed to much sun.
Who is it for?
These tablets are ideal for the following groups of people:
- Vegetarians (not vegans).
- Pregnant & breastfeeding women.
- All adults over the age of sixty-five years.
- Any individual who is not exposed to much sun.
What does vitamin D do?
Vitamin D is increasingly in the news as more and more research highlights the importance of this nutrient. Our bodies obtain it from 2 sources, our diet and from the action of sunlight on our skin which drives the natural production within the body. Vitamin D is best known for its ability in aiding the body in the absorption of Calcium and phosphorus.
Adults only, take one tablet daily.
Each tablet delivers: Vitamin D (as vitamin D3) 400iu (10µg),
Tableted With: DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate).
For adults only, keep out of the reach & sight of children.
This product is not suitable for those on vegan diets.
This product is suitable for women during pregnancy & breastfeeding.