Lamberts Vitamin C Time Release 1500mg Bioflavonoids Tablets Description
Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bio-flavonoids because they are known to aid Vitamin C absorption. Bio-flavonoids have also been demonstrated to have specific effects including a strengthening effect on the capillaries.
- A gradual release of vitamin C which replicates the natural process of food digestion.
- A more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period.
- A lower rate of excretion of vitamin C.
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period.
- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated with vitamin C in fruits & vegetables.
- At 1500mg per tablet, this is our highest strength vitamin C product.
- studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together.
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
These tablets are produced by a special process that retains the nutrient in micro-pellets allowing it to be released slowly after the tablet has been swallowed. This means that the absorption of vitamin C is a continuous process as the gradual release takes place over six to eight hours.
What is vitamin C good for?
Vitamin C is needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels. Our daily requirement for vitamin C is higher than for any other water-soluble vitamin. Ideally, vitamin C needs to be taken in small amounts throughout the day and night because it is rapidly lost from the body. However, this is not always convenient which is why Lamberts have formulated Time Release Vitamin C tablets.
When should I take my vitamin C time released?
Take one tablet every day with a main meal.
Lamberts Vitamin C Time Release 1500mg. Bioflavonoids Ingredients
Time release formulation. A beige speckled clear coated oval tablet.Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin C ||1500mg ||Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex ||60mg |
|Rose Hip Powder ||15mg |
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide & Stearic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine).
Lamberts Vitamin C Time Release 1500mg. Bioflavonoids Allergens and WarningsAllergen advice
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.Cautions
Over 1000 mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.Storage instructions
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.Legal Category
Lamberts are one of the UK's leading providers to healthcare professionals. Read more about Lamberts HealthCare here
Lamberts Vitamin C Time Release 1500mg. Bioflavonoids - 120 tabs
Our Price: £19.95(Inc. 20% VAT) UK ONLY(£16.63 Exc. VAT) OUTSIDE UKEarn 19 Loyalty Points